- 2013: Ph.D., University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Dissertation title: The Parsing and Interpretation of Comparatives: More Than Meets the Eye.
- Dissertation committee: Lyn Frazier (chair), Rajesh Bhatt, Charles Clifton, Jr.
- Lecturer, Simon Fraser University.
- Post-Doctoral Researcher, Department of English and American Studies, Humboldt University of Berlin.
- Assistant Professor (Limited-Term), Department of Linguistics, University of Toronto.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Linguistics, McGill University.
- Post-Doctoral Researcher, Laboratoire d’Excellence “Empirical Foundations of Linguistics,” Université Paris Diderot (ALPAGE and LLF labs).
Complete CV in .pdf